Primarily concerned with interpreting design criteria and functional requirements for various types of restaurants.Restaurants, Clubs and Bars : Planning, Design and Investment for Food Service Facilities
by Fred Lawson
Paperback - 332 pages 2nd edition (January 1995)
Dimensions (in inches): 0.82 x 11.68 x 8.37
From Book News, Inc. , February 1, 1996
New edition of a British text first published in 1987, primarily concerned with interpreting design criteria and functional requirements for various types of restaurants. Examples of projects from around the world illustrate current trends. Beyond design, the text also gathers facts and figures about food service operations, examines the markets for various kinds of restaurants, considers the feasibility of investments, and discusses ways in which companies can plan and organize development strategies. Includes numerous b&w photos and drawings of plans. Annotation c. by Book News, Inc., Portland.
* Thoroughly researched data on market trends and design
* Numerous examples illustrated with plans and details
* Guidance on business aspects and investment
* Information on design, materials and furnishings
* Easy reference Covers a balance of theory and application
* Dr Fred Lawson is a leading international consultant in hotel and tourism projects Restaurants, Clubs, and Bars covers all aspects of planning, design and investment in commercial restaurants, from fast food outlets to night...
4HomeBuilder - Home Builder DIY Tips | Construction, Real Estate Calculator & Electronic Measuring Tool
Copyright © 2017, Builder Store Network. All Rights Reserved.