This exclusive set is expressly designed for architects with the highest standards--professionals who will settle for nothing less than the outstanding, superior-quality reference tools in this Platinum Edition.Standard Handbook of Archictectural Engineering, Platinum Edition
by Robert Brown Butler, Robert Brown Butler
Hardcover - 1069 pages Bk&Cd Rom edition (August 24, 1999)
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Dimensions (in inches): 3.79 x 10.29 x 7.79
The Platinum Edition presents the complete content of the Standard Handbook of Architectural Engineering in both print and electronics formats packaged together and now available at one great price. At 1,068 pages with 450 universal design scenarios, the print Handbook is the peerless, single-volume source to the best architectural practices covering structural, mechanical, electrical, lighting, and acoustical design. The accompanying CD, with its extensive graphics and fast problem-solving capabilities, is the perfect interactive compliment to the text.
This exclusive set is expressly designed for architects with the highest standards--professionals who will settle for nothing less than the outstanding, superior-quality reference tools in this Platinum Edition. Two great reference tools--at one great price!
On the CD-ROM
* The entire text of Standard Handbook of Architectural Engineering
* More than 900 interactive formulas with no-math menus let you size every architectural component effortlessly and accurately in seconds
* 105 detailed tables, each dramatized by a computer format-window that makes data easy to find---plus 420 detailed, exquisitely rendered ink drawings
* Nearly 450 universal design scenarios
* 96 design tools--from decking to lighting--completely original to this product
* Quick access to all computerized component sizing procedures in the Design Disk's Formula Directory Window
4HomeBuilder - Home Builder DIY Tips | Construction, Real Estate Calculator & Electronic Measuring Tool
Copyright © 2017, Builder Store Network. All Rights Reserved.