Remodeling & Renovation
Home Book: The Ultimate Guide to Repairs & Improvements
by Mike McClintock (Editor), Creative Homeowners (Editor), Authors of Creative Homeowner, Editors of Creative Homeowner
Hardcover - 608 pages (September 2000)
Creative Homeowner Press
Dimensions (in inches): 1.64 x 11.20 x 9.36
This is the biggest, most complete home improvement book on the market-608 pages packed with over 2,300 photos, 800 drawings, and an understandable, practical text that covers your home from top to bottom, inside and out. In 28 chapters, readers will find out about foundations and framing, plumbing and electrical work, heating and cooling, roofing, siding, cabinets and furniture, decks, yards, and more. There is information about tools, materials, and basic skills, and 325 step-by-step projects with how-to photo sequences. The Home Book: The Ultimate Guide to Repairs & Improvements also includes:
* Remodeling Guide: a special, photo-illustrated section on contracts, contractors, and managing your remodeling project.
* Resource Guide: a photo-illustrated index of innovative products, services, and consumer information sources.
* Comprehensive index and glossary.
* Over 3,000 color photos and illustrations
* 28 chapters of complete home coverage.
* 325 step-by-step repair and improvement projects with tools and material lists.
* Tech-reviewed by panel of over 20 industry experts
4HomeBuilder - Home Builder DIY Tips | Construction, Real Estate Calculator & Electronic Measuring Tool
Copyright © 2017, Builder Store Network. All Rights Reserved.