Cost & Estimating
Open Shop Building Construction Cost Data 2001 (Means Open Shop Building Construction Cost Data, 2001)
by Phillip R. Waier (Editor), Thomas J. Atkins, Barbara Balboni
Paperback - 600 pages 17th edition (January 2001)
Robert s Means Co
Dimensions (in inches): 1.28 x 10.87 x 8.55
Covers every open shop estimating need...
- Prepare thorough unit price estimates
- Check for estimating items overlooked
- Quote benchmark pricing for change orders
- Double check estimates
- Get cost data for “pre-pricing” contracts
- Resolve billing disputes using a respected industry authority
New Data Added for 2001:
* Controlled density fill unit prices - Structural over excavation requires fill and compaction. Controlled density fill is gaining increased use as a substitute for backfill and compaction.
* Cold form metal roof framing unit prices - The use of cold formed metal framing continues to increase.
* New reference table for cast iron pipe - There are many different descriptive standards for CI pipe. This table demystifies various specs and descriptions for easier interpretation.
* Building canopies, fabrics, framework unit prices - For hotels, public facilities, stores, both free standing and attached.
* Concrete staining unit prices - Staining is a cost-effective approach for getting an architectural finish on concrete.
* Pneumatic systems unit prices - These systems are coming back for transfer of documents and other items from one building location to another.
4HomeBuilder - Home Builder DIY Tips | AECNetwork - Construction, Real Estate Calculator & Electronic Measuring Tool
in association with amazon.com
Copyright © 2009, Builder Store Network. All Rights Reserved.